We use specific legal terminology in this Policy. For you to understand it, we define each term immediately after its use.
1. DEFINITION OF TERMS
- 1.3Personal data – information or a set of information about a natural person that can be used to identify this natural person.
- 1.4 The Customer is a natural person using the Company’s Services.
- 1.5 Visitor is a natural person who visits the Site but is not a Customer of the Company.
- 1.6 Processing of personal data — any action or set of actions, such as collection, registration, accumulation, storage, adaptation, change, renewal, use and distribution (distribution, realization, transfer), depersonalization, destruction of personal data, in including using information (automated) systems.
2. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- 2.1 The owner and administrator of your personal data is sole trader Oleksandr Bocharov (hereinafter – the Company, We, Us).
- 2.2 Customers and Site Visitors consent to processing their personal data by filling out a special form when visiting the Site, sending a Google form, or another method determined by the Company.
- 2.3 Personal data of Customers and Site Visitors are processed automatically.
- 2.5 This Policy is governed and interpreted by the legislation of Ukraine.
- 2.6 If you have not consented to the processing of personal data, you cannot use the Site, please leave it.
- 2.7 The Company, Visitors, and Customers are referred to collectively as the Parties and separately as a Party.
3. COMPLIANCE WITH THE GENERAL REGULATIONS FOR THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- 3.1 Personal data of Visitors and Customers located in the European Economic Area (EEA) all processing of personal data is carried out by the provisions and rules
Regulation of the European Parliament and Council (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016, “On the protection of natural persons in connection with the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (General Data Protection Regulation)” (in the future – GDPR)
- 3.2 We process Personal Data as a Controller as defined in the GDPR.
- 3.3 The processing and transfer of Personal Data is carried out by the requirements set out in the provisions and rules of the GDPR.
4. PERSONAL DATA
- 4.1 The Company collects the following personal data:
- 4.1.1 Identification:
- 188.8.131.52 Full name;
- 184.108.40.206 Phone number;
- 220.127.116.11 Place of residence;
- 18.104.22.168 Email;
- 22.214.171.124 Account name in Telegram, WhatsApp, or Viber messengers and date of birth (if they are specified in the name or account).
- 4.1.2 Financial:
- 126.96.36.199 Bank account number.
- 4.1.1 Identification:
- 4.2 The Company will also process any personal data voluntarily provided by Visitors or Customers.
- 4.3 The Company does not process the personal data of people under 16 (sixteen). If you are under 16 years of age, please go to clause 11.1 and inform the Company so we can delete your data.
- 5.1 The company uses the following types of cookies:
- 5.1.1 Technical;
- 5.1.2 Statistical;
- 5.1.3 Analytical;
- 5.1.4 Marketing;
- 5.2 ТExact lists of cookies used by the Company:
The name of the cookie file Type Duration Provider Purpose _ga Statistical 2 years Registers a unique identifier that is used to create statistical data about how Visitors and Customers use the Site. _gid Statistical 1 day Registers a unique identifier that is used to create statistical data about how Visitors and Customers use the Site. _gat Statistical 1 day Used to reduce the number of requests to the Site. _fbp Analytical/Marketing 3 months Monitors the use of the Site by Visitors and Customers/Evaluates the effectiveness of advertising on the Facebook social network. wpglobus-language-old Technical 1 year WPGlobus Remembers the language chosen by Visitors or Customers during the last visit to the Site. wpglobus-language Technical 1 year WPGlobus Supports the use of the language chosen by Visitors or Customers when visiting the Site. _tccl_visitor Analytical 1 year GoDaddy Monitors the use of the Site by Visitors and Customers. _tccl_visit Analytical 1 day GoDaddy Monitors the use of the Site by Visitors and Customers.
- 5.3 To delete cookies from your computer, you need to change your browser settings:
- 5.4 To delete cookies from your mobile phone, you need to consult the instructions for your phone device.
- 5.5 You can find out more about cookies at link.
6. DATA STORAGE
- 6.1 Personal data of Visitors and Customers, which are obtained without the help of cookies, are stored in the Google Drive cloud service. The place of storage of personal data, which the Company receives through cookies, is regulated by the relevant documents of Third Parties on the processing of personal data.
- 6.2 Personal data is stored for 3 (three) calendar years after the end of cooperation with the Company.
- 6.3 To ensure the protection of personal data, the Company uses the following measures:
- 6.3.1 Organizational:
- 188.8.131.52 Within the framework of the Company, personal data refers to information with a limited access mode;
- 184.108.40.206 The data we receive is only available to authorized employees;
- 220.127.116.11 An agreement on non-disclosure of confidential information is concluded with all employees with personal data access.
- 6.3.2 Technical:
- 18.104.22.168 Personal data is stored in storage protected by an access code.
- 6.3.1 Organizational:
- 6.4 There is no 100% secure way of transmitting data over the Internet or electronic storage. Therefore, we cannot guarantee their absolute safety.
7. PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
- 7.1 The company processes personal data for:
- 7.1.1 Execution of work for Customers;
- 7.1.2 Quality control of performed works;
- 7.1.3 Company advertisements (targeting, retargeting);
- 7.1.4 Sending informational and commercial messages to Customers and Visitors;
- 7.1.5 Monitoring of the website and its improvement.
- 7.2 The Company does not use automated decision-making. Also, the Company does not use the personal data of Visitors and Customers for automatic evaluation of aspects of the personality of the subject (profiling).
- 7.3 Processing of personal data about racial or ethnic origin, political, religious, or worldview beliefs, membership in political parties and trade unions, as well as data related to health or sexual life (special categories of data) is prohibited.
8. TRANSFER TO THIRD PARTIES
- 8.1 The Company transfers personal data of Visitors and Customers:
- 8.1.1 Facebook Inc, (Facebook, Inc. ATTN: Privacy Operations 1 601 Willow Road Menlo Park, CA 94025 USA – http://www .facebook.com) using the Facebook Pixel, a web analytics service on our Site. The Facebook Pixel allows us to track customers’ behavior after they have been redirected to one of our websites after clicking on a Facebook ad. This process is used to evaluate the effectiveness of Facebook advertising as part of statistical and market research and can help you optimize future advertising. The collected data is anonymous to us, so we cannot obtain any information about the identity of the Customers. In addition, we do not share any personal data with Facebook. In turn, Facebook stores and processes such data, so it is possible to connect to the profile of the given user, and Facebook can use such data for its advertising purposes by its Data Rules. Suppose you are a member of Facebook and do not want Facebook to collect data about you with the help of the Facebook Pixel tool and associate this data with the member data stored by Facebook. In that case, you can opt out of using the Facebook Pixel in your browser settings.
JSC CB “PRIVATBANK”.
- 8.1.5 GoDaddy Inc (GoDaddy Inc – 2155 E. GoDaddy Way Tempe, AZ 85284, USA – https://ru.godaddy.com< /a>) due to hosting the Site on GoDaddy servers and the presence of their cookies on our Site. Place of data processing: USA –
- 8.1.7 WhatsApp LLC – (WhatsApp LLC 1601 Willow Road Menlo Park, California 94025 United States of America –
- 8.1.8 Viber Media, S.à r.l (Viber Media, S.à r.l – at 2, rue des Fossé, L-1536 Luxembourg, Grand Duchy of Luxembourg –
https://www.viber.com/ru/). This is a messenger that allows us to communicate with Customers regarding the provision of services.
- 8.2 The Company will disclose the personal data of Visitors and Customers to third parties to the extent necessary:
- 8.2.1 to fulfill a state request, court order, or relevant legislation;
- 8.2.2 to prevent illegal use of the site;
- 8.2.3 to defend against third party claims;
- 8.2.4 to assist in the prevention or investigation of fraud.
9. RIGHTS OF VISITORS AND CUSTOMERS
- 9.1 Visitors and Customers have the following rights:
- 9.2 Know about the sources of collection, the location of your personal data, the purpose of their processing, and the location or place of residence of the owner or controller of personal data;
- 9.3 Know about third parties to whom his personal data is transferred;
- 9.4 To access your personal data;
- 9.5 To receive no later than thirty calendar days from the date of receipt of the request, an answer on whether his personal data is being processed, as well as to receive the content of such personal data;
- 9.6 Present a reasoned demand to the owner of personal data with an objection to the processing of his personal data;
- 9.7 Make a reasoned demand for the change or destruction of your personal data by any owner and manager of personal data if these data are processed illegally or are unreliable;
- 9.8 To protect your personal data from illegal processing and accidental loss, destruction, or damage due to intentional concealment, failure to provide, or untimely provision of data, as well as protection from providing information that is unreliable or dishonors the honor, dignity, and business reputation of a physical person;
- 9.9 Submit complaints about the processing of your personal data to the Commissioner or the court;
- 9.10 Enter a reservation regarding the limitation of the right to process your personal data when giving consent;
- 9.11 Apply legal remedies in case of violation of the legislation on the protection of personal data;
- 9.12 Відкликати згоду на обробку персональних даних;
- 9.13 To withdraw consent to the processing of personal data.
- 9.14 Know the mechanism of automatic processing of personal data.
11. CONTACT US
- 11.1 To obtain access to personal data, send a request for their deletion or addition, you can contact any email indicated on the Site.
12. CONTACT INFORMATION
- 12.1 Sole trader Oleksandr Bocharov.
- 12.2 Entry number in the Unified Register of Legal Entities, Individuals – Entrepreneurs and Public Organizations 2001000000000006897 dated 12.01.2021.
- 12.3 RNOKPP: 3491504270
- 12.4 Address: apartment 16, building 1/3, Lisova street, Energodar city, Zaporizhia region, Ukraine, 71503.
- 12.5 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Version from 10.09.21